Tuesday, July 16, 2013

YOU ARE IN BONDS

"For the Lord hears the poor, and his own who are in bonds he spurns not.”  (Ps 69:34)

Father in heaven, you are the source of everything that is in me for I am your own. I pray to you, O Lord, for the time of your favor, that you grant me more harvest by way of giving me fruitful and high yielding profits in the field of "Bonds". Give me the wisdom and determination to work hard in this line of business where you made me prosper. May I be able to receive from you more new clients that will surely lead to the fullness and abundance you have promised. With much love and thankfulness for all the good works you continue to do for me I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

July 16, 2013 - Tuesday, 9:38 AM
BONDS AS BUSINESS BLESSINGS

In the work industry where the Lord placed me, the word "bond" is a line of business. It is what I offer to clients who are dealing with supplies and infra-structure. It is a regular requirement for their supply and/or project undertakings as stipulated in their contracts and/or purchase orders. The biggest transactions in my business today comes from Bonds. I am just thankful to the Lord that as His own, I was identified as one who are in Bonds, a prosperous work endeavor that only God can give.
TURN TO THE LORD IN YOUR NEED, AND YOU WILL LIVE.
Psalm 69:3, 14, 30-31, 33-34

I am sunk in the abysmal swamp where there is no foothold; I have reached the watery depths; the flood overwhelms me. But I pray to you, O Lord, for the time of your favor, O God! In your great kindness answer me with your constant help. But I am afflicted and in pain; let your saving help, O God, protect me.

I will praise the name of God in song, and I will glorify him with thanksgiving. “See, you lowly ones, and be glad; you who seek God, may your hearts revive! For the Lord hears the poor, and his own who are in bonds he spurns not.