Sunday, June 2, 2024

WROTE ALL THE WORDS OF THE LORD

And Moses wrote all the words of the LORD. 
And he rose early in the morning, 
and built an altar at the foot of the mountain, 
and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel. 
(Exodus 24:4)


BLOGGING FOR JESUS

Many years passed since I first wrote a blog proclaiming the words of the Lord. To date, I have more than a hundred blogs mostly centered on God's word.
Do I do it for profit? Certainly not! It has been my life to find delight, comfort, and satisfaction in God's Word each time I wake up early in the morning.
It is the main ingredient that makes my day complete. I need to be nourished with the Lord's daily bread in order to truly experience and appreciate what life is all about.
I can not possibly live without the Word of God.

 

Lord, 

Your words are my delight. Each morning when I wake, I read your words written in the scriptures. I believed that your words speak of my very life for you have created me and brought me into this world by your word. Your power is in your word and through your word, all things came to be. 

May your word in Christ manifest its full power in me as I strive to live in accordance with your word for the praise and glory of your name. 

With much love and thanksgiving, I pray in Jesus Name. 

Amen.






Published:
July 29, 2023, 10:07 AM
July 27, 2013, 10:55 AM